1. Analyse Your Magickal Motto and realize how it expressed itself through you.
2. Describe one of Holy books of Thelema that mostly influenced you in the past period.
3. Describe your magickal dagger (knife).
4. Describe your experience with work on Liber HHH.
5. Report on your experience of working on Asana and Pranayama.
6.Astraly explore paths Tau, Shin and Resh (and Qoph if you will).
7. Describe experience and results if invocation of Moon-Yesod sphere.
8. Describe results of invocation of Mercury.
9. Write essays on:
- Grade of Zelator;
10. What is Asana?
11. What is Pranayama?
12. Raja Yoga is …
13. Hatha Yoga is …
14. Describe one of Mantras that you used in practice.
15. What is “Ojas”?
16. Name six deeds of purification of body by Haṭha Yoga.
17. Name and describe the four signs that Nāḍis are purified.
18. What is Ātman?
19. What are Chakras?
20. What is Kuṇḍalinī?
21. Describe and explain two Mudrās.
22. What is Karma?
23. What is Saṅkhāra?
24. Name a 16 Tattwas and their correspondences with elements and the Tree of Life.
25. What is Chitakasa?
- How should the Magician fortify himself before attempting to work the Mass of the Holy Ghost?
- How should the Magician dedicate his Ceremony?
- What are some of the penalties for missing the true dedication?
- What precautions should the Magician take while working the Mass of the Holy Ghost?
- What is meant by the alembic?
- Why does the Eagle turn red? Why was it white to begin with?
- What is meant by the Red Lion?
- Explain Atu VI and Atu XIV in reference to the ceremony of the Mass of the Holy Ghost?
- What are the significance of the Serpent pertinent to the Mass of the Holy Ghost?
- What do the Hindus mean by Bindu?
- How does one make the Elixir of Life?
- Name some spiritual meanings for the word “Phallus”. Does this word always refer to the physical organ?
- Can a female sex-magician perform the Mass of the Holy Ghost without an initiated partner? If not, why not. If so, how?
- What is the female formula of magick?
- What are the uses of the Elixir of Life?
- What is meant by these words from Liber AL III:23: “[…] and afterward soften & smooth down with rich fresh blood?”
- How should one care for the Cup?
- For this working, one needs to be in top physical condition. How is this accomplished?
- What mineral is especially helpful to the male?
- What sentences in Liber AL caution as to how these powers may be used?
- How does one keep the result of the operation in good functioning order?
- Explain the meaning or significance of Baphomet. Explain the symbol of Baphomet as seen in the Blue Equinox.
- What is the “gentle heat” that the Alchemists mention?
- What is the First Matter of the work?
- Explain the parallels between the physical life and the spiritual life in the workings of this ceremony.