Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
- Analyze your magickal Motto. Realize how it manifested through Yourself.
- Explain how Liber LXV affected you and what is your opinion of it.
- List the books that you have read in period of your Probation. Make notice of their influence.
- Report on practices that you have performed during your Probation.
- Pay notice to your Magickal diary, and report about its permanence and regularity, and also of what nature are your notices and memos in it.
- What was your health condition during Probation?
- Report on anything that you think might have relation to your association with and probation in A∴A∴.
- Make report on your opinion of A∴A∴.
- Explain your opinion on The Great Work, what it means to you, and how you gained the knowledge of your own nature. Pay attention to the Oath of Probationer as related to your Great Work.
- Explain your everyday job/work (which keeps you alive in the mundane world).
- Explain yourself (your life and spirituality) in relation to Four elements.
- Did you have any specific (spiritual) insight (or dream/s) during Probation? Analyze this.
- Buddhism might be „separated“ to several sections: Hinayana, Mahayana, 12 sects of Japan, and Chinese Buddhism. Which parts of Christianity can be compared to these four?
- What is the meaning of numbers: 148, 210, 451, 831.
- Explain the equation 3=4 – in relation to Sephiroth and Planets. Explain the number 65 – the polarity of its meaning.
- Explain the difference between Vedantism, Sufism and Molinism.
Love is the law, love under will.